Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Am struggling to maintain .
    Getting panic attacks and dissociating .
    Fearing everything.
    Afraid to go out.
    This must be the end!

Need to talk.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi sadcat i am sorry you are in such a fearful place right now It does feel like the end at times i understand that much but hold on ok
    Is there someone in real life you can talk to as well just to help ground you a family member or therapist or doc
    The scary feeling is the worse for me but it will lessen some just keep reaching out hugs to you
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hoping it's not the end. I realize we haven't talked much lately, but I still care. If you need someone to talk to, you can contact me anytime.
  4. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't been on much for a while. Know that I've been thinking of you. Just realized that I have no idea what to say. I watched my husband go through something similar and was always touched by your kindness to me. If you need someone to talk to pm me and I will respond.
    I think as my husband got nearer to the end he lost his fear and was actually welcoming the idea of passing on. Hope that this is how it is for your end to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.