Struggling

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Aug 18, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Anyone else get a time where things seems to go okay and then all of a sudden you are just struggling to pull yourself out of the pit you feel?

Just really struggling right now. Trying to get myself out of the hole I feel and going through.

Been feeling down and struggling with my eating.

Will this ever go away?

Feel so hopeless and sad

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I feel this way sometimes. I've eaten a half of box of pringles in like 3 days, had a chinese today and tummy issues, probably was not the wisest choice of foods. Talking helps, getting out of the house helps, you could play games with the kids and have fun. I'm not having a great day myself :( But I will talk to you if you need someone darling, you're such a wonderful person, I hate to see you struggling, you deserve better and we're here for you, anything at all you want to talk about, feel free :) Dont feel sad hun turn :( into :) you are awesome :)

iam likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks

Just my mind and thoughts and how I feel isn't going away. So drained. Had to force myself to eat something and feeling ill and guilty. I don't understand what's going on . I don't know if part all this as far as me feeling down has anything to do with my side of the family in Louisiana with all the flooding. Just so much going on. Plus not sure if the ill feeling has anything to do with that glucose test for diabetes (for the pregnancy) I did on Monday. I don't know what's going on. Feel as though I'm driving myself nuts.

4. Petal

I have diabetes hun, the test for diabetes is not harmful so I doubt you are feeling ill from that. How are the kiddies being for you, good? You're not nuts hun, you're suffering there is a difference. I hope things improve hun, good luck and best of luck with your test results. Any plans for the rest of the day?

5. brknsilence

Test came back fine. Just been struggling to eat much and it's been triggering. So irritated on how I been feeling and everything. Just want to feel better.

6. Petal

I understand hun. What do you think you could do yourself right now that could relax you and be soothing?

7. brknsilence

Not sure yet. I feel like crying. Will try to do something soon, hoping to keep myself distracted and busy.

8. Petal

Cry if it helps get it all out. There is nothing wrong with crying. Make sure you mention the eating issue with your doctor, may I ask when are you due?

9. brknsilence

I will have to tell him everything. Cried a little already. Due October 29th

Petal likes this.
  10. lilshortcanadian

lilshortcanadian Active Member

I felt like I was the only one. Over a year I have overcome so much and found some what of strength I have. I got a job but it only lasted a month. Got a manager once again who treats me and other like crap. He belittlers us and doesnt respect us. I wrote him a two week notice and he had the nerve to actually try to cut me off. I wouldnt stand for it. For once I stood up for myself.

11. brknsilence

I just hope things gets better soon. So tired.

@lilshortcanadian here for you. Sorry that happened. Hugs

Petal likes this.
  12. lilshortcanadian

I hope things get better as well. Thank you means a whole lot. I just wish I could have a break. Im a good person and I know I deserve so much better.

brknsilence likes this.
  13. brknsilence

Here if you ever want to talk. Hugs

Petal likes this.
  14. Petal

Tell him everything, you need to do this for you and your unborn baby. Be calm, honest and he will help (hugs)

15. brknsilence

I will. So worn out in dealing with how I feel

Petal likes this.
  16. lilshortcanadian

Im here for you as well. I feel like this is my meaning in life is to help others.

brknsilence likes this.
  17. ghostangelcake7

ghostangelcake7 Well-Known Member

I feel like this too. I am crying my eyes out right now as I type this. I cry almost every night now...I feel so utterly helpless and to the point that nothing and no one can help me. I feel worthless to the world cause I cannot even volunteer at an animal shelter or get a different job other than the deadend grocery store job I work and no friends to carry me through in person. My current (and first REAL relationship) is not giving me the physical or emotional support I need and they originally promised...I don't know how to cope other than to cry.

18. lilshortcanadian

Yeah cry does help. Its so much better than self harm or even bottling it up. Things will look for you. It cant always be a stormy night.

brknsilence likes this.
  19. Petal

Hope you are feeling better this morning hun (hugs)

brknsilence likes this.
  20. brknsilence

Hope everyone is doing well.

Still struggling. Woke up not doing well again. :( Just want to feel better.

Been crying this morning as well.

Just feel hopeless and frustrated. Will this ever end?