Struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.
girlfriend was unfaithful , she now has my house and kids , I can’t even bring myself to speak to her , feel like the whole world is laughing at me.....she won’t let me see my kids ! I gave her everything, jus feel like <mod edit - method/guidelines>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozart

Very sorry to hear that. You will eventually find somebody else and start a new life, but this transition period is of course very difficult and hard to take,
particularly with your kids involved. The only way forward ( very easy to say and probably impossible to do for you right now ) is to come to terms with
the situation and for the sake of your kids try to establish a functioning arrangement with your ex.
But apart from this rationalisation I feel very sorry for you , just please don't turn this against yourself. You are not to blame here.
Take care and keep talking.

Hi Craig and welcome
((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
The feelings will pass, don't act on them. Whatever happens between you and your ex. The kids will always be your kids and they will need you. Nobody is laughing at you, this is your pride talking, don't let your pride take over, it's pride that starts wars and drives people to do things out of character.
talk to someone about your feelings and thoughts, a doctor or a therapist

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
.she won’t let me see my kids !
I'm incredibly sorry for your current situation but I don't think that legally she can stop you from seeing your own children. The fact that she cheated would put things in your favour, not hers.
Are there any court orders stopping you from seeing your kids?
I'm sure they are missing you as you are missing them so I hope you can find a way to see them. Just because she says No, doesn't mean that you can't.
Take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00