Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Is This It, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is This It

Is This It Well-Known Member

These last few weeks I have been closer to killing myself than ever before, I'm thinking about it everday and cutting alot more. The other night I tried to cut through the veins in my wrists but unfortunately my blade was to blunt and I didn't go deep enough. I know I'm gonna try something again soon, probably tomorrow.I'm struggling to find a reason to carry on my worthless existance, I just feel so depressed right now and all I can think about is death.
  2. blossom

blossom Member

Here is a reason, I care! At least talk to someone? Me if you like, I don't want to lose you, not without knowing just how and why you feel as you do.
    Until you have talked it to death, there is always hope.
    You have had the courage to reach out, so hold on and wait just wait for some replys.
    I want you to stay and will be here to listen and comfort you, wil youl let me?
    You know what, that's not rare, give it a chance and maybe one person out here will be able to offer enough support to help you through, if you end it you'll never know my darling if there was another way!
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

We all care, there's so much that could be in your future if you let it. Please hang in there. :( :hug:
  4. Is This It

I have no real idea why I get depressed, one person I talked to thought I might have bi-polar disorder but I don't think I do. I just wanna stop feeling like this.
  5. Is This It

well I'm once again drinking in an attempt to forget about wanting to kill myself but so far it ain't working.
  6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I don't think drinking is going to help, it will only make things worse. Have you tried to go get some professional help, talk to anyone about this? Sometimes, it can take an ephipany to find a reason to live, you can't find one but if you wait it out and endure, you'll most likely find one.
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I understand how you're feeling I have bi polar and I get down like that for no particular reason no triggers nothing at all,I know you're in such pain you don't have to suffer in silence have you ever been in hospital for Depression?or have you been diagnosed with an illness?
  8. Is This It

I went to the doctor once and he said he didn't think it was likely I had bi-polar. I told him I was suicidal and self harming but he didn't seem concerned so I didn't bother seeking any more help after that. That was about a year ago and I've still been going through the happy sad cycles ever since.
  9. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i agree i also am always thinking about it. ive also tried it several times but i keep failing beacuse i think of my mates.
  10. I could go on a whole bloody rant about certain people who CALL themselves "Doctors" - mostly they don't listen and have their heads up their asses thinking about the billing or the next patient, but I digress... Seek counseling or phone a distress line to find some other avenues. There's a list in here (in links) of who to call. I don't know where you live but there has to be a mental health distress line. Seek help! And don't stop. I've said befor; Being depressed is a lot of work, but keep trying. Take care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.