Struggling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Yana, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yana

Yana Active Member

I'm really struggling and could do with some support - but not sure if that will help even. I'm a mess. I can't think straight, I dont know what to do, I dont know how to keep going right now...I hate being like this.

2. Yana, hey. I'm Lindsey. I'm fifteen, and I'll listen if you need to talk. I'll have to tell you, though. I won't really be on, because I've got no computer at home, and I use the ones at school. I'm a mess, too. I've been sent to a hospital for my suicidal acts, and I've learned a lot. I'll be here if you need someone to talk to. :)

3. Yana

Yana Active Member

Thanks Lindsey. I appreciate you just responding. Its nice to know someone took the time to read and respond. I think I'm beyond the point of talking really, just typing is getting hard. You hang in there too

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Yana sorry that you've got so low. It sucks and it can tire you out so much. I know the feeling. But you have friends here. Keep posting your feelings no matter how hard it is. You not only will help yourself, but it helps others like me to be able to try and help you out of the lows and into the highs. Keep safe and keep typing!

5. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

Struggling. I'm a mess as well.
    Just not doing so good at all.
    But you know what...

I'm stuggling, and that might sound bad, but perhaps it builds a stronger mentality for being able to withstand the horrible and survive it.
    I dont know what i'm saying, I'm usually very pessimistic.
    I hope I dont come off as Miss priss with wise cracks about everything.

Eh...
    I hope your doing well today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.