Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I'm struggling to keep it all together right now. This cold I've got right now is really beating me down, just washing my uniform today was an effort. I was sent home from work on friday because I was too ill.

Work is tough too. I'm so greatful that I have a job, managed to pay off all my debts apart from my credit card today. But all day I have to interact with the general public, which I can do, but it's a huge effort. My dream job would be to sit in a corner fixing computers all day hardly speaking to anyone. The look of disgust some customers give me really gets me down too. Like if you don't psychically know what they want from you you're idiotic scum.

I'm finding it hard to do just the basic things like look after my pets and remember to eat, let alone prepare for christmas. I'm losing weight a bit too fast. Depression is trying to get in again, I'm bursting into tears over nothing and I can't concentrate on anything.

If I can just make it till friday evening I should be ok, R is coming to see me and that will make me feel better. But right now I feel like I'm juggling everything and only just keeping hold of the whole lot.
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: Mally,

Here if you need someone to tlak to
  3. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Are you working towards getting there?
  4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

love, least
  5. Dare to Dream

Dare to Dream Staff Alumni

Mally I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time. I am here if you need to talk. Remember that your not alone.
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

mall :hug: i'm here any time if you wanna talk hun :hug:
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

O'Mally, think plasma TV :biggrin: :hug: :hug: :hug: