Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ket93, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

Everyday seems to be a constant struggle....

I struggle not to cry. I struggle to be strong. I struggle to try not to think about him too much. But none of that usually happens. At least once a day every day I have cried over him, I have not been strong, and I think about him constantly...

How can I go on like this? I know I am suffering from depression but then this on top of that just makes me feel like there is simply no hope at all for us. Everyone keeps telling me just give it more time, but I feel like I will never see him again.

ALL I WANT IS TO SEE HIM. Is that too much to ask? I know it cannot go right back to how it was and I dont want it to. But if we are ever to have some sort of chance again I just feel like at some point he would have to see me!

Maybe I am just crazy, sad, depressed, and impatient??

God I just want to somehow someway get through this. I dont know if I can. My worst nightmare is that he is going to come to me one day soon and say he wants to move on or that he has found someone else. I simply could not deal with that. I know I couldnt.
  2. Deadleg

Deadleg New Member

Crying is good. There's no reason to hold it in. I envy you. I wish i could cry. Sometimes i'll shed a few tears hoping that i'll break down completly but that doesn't happen anymore. It's not good.

What's your situation? I too have thought i couldn't live without someone. If you give it time it will get better.
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Don't be ashamed about crying - the past couple days I shed enough tears to remedy the California drought. It's really hard to lose somebody you love, and in many ways it's like mourning. Can you talk with a counselor or friends?

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i am sorry for your pain. . .i know how it feels to lose someone. it is jameslyons said. can you do something that makes YOU feel loved?
    for already have. you reached out here. that is very positive. we are here for you - don't forget that. lean on us until you are stronger.

but. what else can you do today - right now - to make yourSELF feel loved. not for someone else, but for you. because - you can make it through if this a temporary separation. but you can ALSO make it through if it becomes more long-term. you are strong and took those qualities to come and post. your depression lies to you about that. it makes you feel weak. . . i hope you have friends to talk to . . . but WE are here for you. pm me if you want to talk. . . :console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.