Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I am sooo struggling today....... again. I am finding it increasingly difficult to resist the urge to kill myself today. Especially as I have been hearing it all day..... the commands to do it :cry:
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

hello hun :hug:

want to talk about it?

what happend today?
  3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

hooolllld on if you feeel like lettting gooo

Hold on - Good charlotte

good song.
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

things just got a whole lot worse.......
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What things got worse Lea? Maybe if you are able to talk about it we can help you find solutions to help you get a little relief.
  6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

My son just turned up with his girlfriend and is refusing to leave, I'm stressed enough he's just making it worse. taking over, causing arguments etc I cant take anymore at the moment. Now I have to stay up all night til they decide to leave. :cry:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Why do you have to stay up? You don't have to play host to him.
  8. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

tell him to go. you need to stop letting him in your house without supervision as he is violent to you. if he gets shitty after you tell him to go call the cops. seriously lea do it. he walks over you enough and needs to learn consequences
  9. soliloquise

its your house.. you need the space tonight... put his needs second please?
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree with sam. He does not have to be allowed to stay if you wish him to leave. Why can't they go to his girlfriends?
  11. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

she lives with her grandma and she wont let them stay tonight. I know i should do all that sam but i seriously dont have the strength to do it tonight.
    GL i have to stay up with them cos if i dont i'll get up in the morning and he will have stolen half the house :(
  12. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear Lea...
  13. soliloquise

isnt my business but imo i think you need to not let him in again ever... unless he agrees to strict guidlines. slightest sniff of trouble call the police on his arse, then he will learn to respect people. he does this regularly from what you have said b4, and stops his meds, steals, is violent.. bullshit.. not acceptable
    yes he is your son but all its doing it letting his behaviour continue and stress you more.

your mental health and safety ( plus your daughtrs ) is way more important than his thuggishness. hes an adult...
  14. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

yes, you're right.... i know you are. :(
  15. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

lea. not even supposed to be here. . i could NOT let this pass by.

you can call the cops. listen to sam. please.

you do not have to put up with this crap.

if i was there i'd boot him out. . . he'd gladly leave. . . i am short. . but i can take care of my sis.

now. you know how to reach me privately. please do so. . . . ok??
    love you, xxx
  16. soliloquise

theres no need for feeling guilty for instilling bounderies in your rude violent an disrespectful son.. you ar enot letting him down or failing as a mother.. infact quite the opposite... he nees to learn some respect and consequences b4 he ends up seriously harming someone or in prison...

your house.. your rules...

you can find the strength to tell him to go and make sure you call the cops to warn them b4 hand you may need their help. no shame in that at all. i too would kick his rude ass out but unfortunately i cannot from here. its down to you.. dont be terrorised in your own home.. and also make this the last time ever. draw up the rules as soon as he is gone and stick to them no matter what he throws at you until he learns some respect.

make a contract... as he improves and starts to respect you then slaken off a bit but as soon as he takes the piss again ( which he will ) then straight back to square one... he will learn. that way this situation should never recur and you will feel better. we all have rules.. its his tough shit he has to be treated like a child... he acts like one...

kick his arse !
  17. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

forget this crap! i've had it. i tried, told him to go he wouldnt, put my foot down and he started shouting and arguing over it. accused me of all sorts. called police and they said "he's your son, talk to him"
    Now he says he's not going til midday. I'll be gone before that.
  18. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Lea call the police back and tell them he is getting violent and refusing to leave.. You don't need this..Make the police understand just how violent he gets..You are in fear of bodily harm.. Please don't turn this on yourself.. It;s not your fault, There are alot of kids now adays who are into being punks..
  19. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

If I were you,I'll be taking a video camera,and then tell him to leave.And I'll keep on forcing him to leave,until he will either leave,or hit me.And then I'll go with the tape to the police.
    Or I'll take a basseball bath and beat the shit out of him.
  20. DiscoverPeaceOfMind

DiscoverPeaceOfMind Active Member

Tell his girlfriend to leave.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.