struggling

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by weeble, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weeble

weeble Active Member

have had bad nightmares and fb all night. its started off in a nightmare then hit as fb if was just a nightmare could say it was all just a dream but in fb aswell it doesnt feel right and i dont like it, am totally stressing out i dont want this in my head i just want it all to go away i dont feel safe i really want to sh but i cant as am in uni dont know how i will concentrate today think will just go home and take some tablets to sleep i cant do this i cant go through all this again how do yo get it back out of your head. have spent most of the night in the shower trying to wash away he dirt and filth flowing through me but its made no difference at all i dont want to be near people incase i infect them with the pure shit that lives inside me, inside is just evil and black

would do the world a massive favour if i were no longer in it

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Go to school talk to the coucillor or doctor that is there and get some helpokay
    Staying home you will be isolated yes but you need help for your thoughts Make appointment okay and talk with a councillor or the doctor there they will help you feel better.

3. BP#1

BP#1 Well-Known Member

I agree with violet. Talk with health care provider asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.