Struggling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Today is tough. I'm really struggling with everything anymore and never feel happy lately. I have been unemployed for 6 months now after i quit my job because i was unhappy there and was not myself. I have been looking and looking for a new job...interviews, resumes sent out, phone calls...everything i can do, but it seems like no matter what i do, it doesnt help. Its getting more and more depressing as the days go by. I've struggled with depression for years and have been doing fine until recently. I;m so hard on myself...i just feel so alone and like theres nothing good left to live for...whats my purpose. I can help everyone else it seems, but myself. I dont know why i try any more...it just hurts so much. I dont know anymore...all i wanna do is cry all the time anymore...and i snap out over anything and everything lately...i just wish i could wake up from this bad dream...but thats not going to happen. I hate my life right now.....yeah today is hard.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...so many of us have felt or feel this way...have you spoken to someone about how you feel...being unemployed is so very stressful that it does seem to invite the demons to come out to dance...please keep posting and letting us know what is going on...big hugs and welcome again, J

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi shan and welcome to SF. It's tough finding a job right now, but don't give up man. Keep trying and something will come up. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00