Struggling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rachettspain, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rachettspain

rachettspain New Member

I don't know if any one is here, but i'm struggling. The last few days have been so intense. I broke down at work into tears for no reason.

I just can't do it any more. I can't deal with constantly feeling low. Dealing with flash backs all the time. Dealing with every one else's s**t and no one even asking, just once, how I am doing. I don't mean that to sound selfish but I just can't do it.

I have been planning for the last two days now. Im not scared of dying. I don't want to hurt any one, but I can't go on hurting any more. The meds don't help and nor do the counselling sessions.

I just can't go on :(

2. khaste

khaste Member

well!I think you'd better think of that what will happen after you die!why don't you look at it just as a play!just think that it would be a dream or so!then you'll have fun!just think that what if all of the people you see and all of the things were just a dream!it would really helps!ofcourse I can clarify it for you if you like the idea!

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, ratchettspain. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. :hug:

I know you said counselling hasn't helped. Sometimes counselling takes some time "to work" completely. Each session allows us to let out some of our pain, though. I think that maybe you might want to call your counsellor to say you're this low so he/she knows that you need a more support right now.

I don't know what your situation/issues are, but crisis/distress lines also have people you could talk to on the phone. They are very good listeners and might be able to direct you to other resources in your area.

I'm sad to hear that you take on others' problems/sh*t, but aren't getting the support you need in return. That's just not fair! On the other hand, you have come to this forum, and we will offer you support. Stay strong, we're all rooting for you!

The pain does not last forever (even though depression can "feel" as if it will never go away). Better times always come around...Don't end your life before you get to the better times that you deserve.

Thinking of you.

4. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

How long have you been in counseling? And have you tried various meds? Because, the one meds did work for me and the other did not. Sometimes it is trying out wich one works.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Acy.. Counseling takes time.. It all relies on you being honest with the counselor and tell him/her everything..You have to build that trust between you.. It took me five years of therapy to get everything out and we worked on each issue.. Except for suicide.. She wouldn't talk about it because if I told her I was actively thinking about it she would have to notify the police..If this counselor didn't work try another one,until you find the one you click with..

6. rachettspain

rachettspain New Member

Thank you to you all.

I went and spoke to my GP today, and have extra input from the crisis team. I have been in counselling for 4 years and in this time have been on loads of different meds. Going to see what the crisis team will say but have spoken to a very good friend of mine, and things are starting to look up a little bit. Still feeling very low, but now have something to work for.

thank you all again

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm really glad to hear there is a bit of improvement. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.