Struggling

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterfly, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I have had a fabulous Christmas break with family and being able to relax, I am now struggling. I have been on an up for a few weeks but now think I am on a downward spiral and when I reach rock bottom I play games with my safety and won't seek help. Luckily I have a psych appointment on the 5th and if I am still reasonably compus mentus will be giving them a load of shit because I am just not happy with my treatment. My hallucinations have been terrifying recently with seeing dead people and the devils face in mirrors and in my teddy bears faces. I have also seen people standing over me while I sleep. My fiance is still here with me so I am safe until he goes on friday but afraid of how I will be afterwards. Just feeling so sad right now. I am sick of feeling shit and sick of being ill with this stupid effing virus.

2. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear all this. I always wonder how your doing because I never see you in chat anymore - Granted im super busy - So this is sad. I miss you and i do hope everything gets better, i know exactly how you feel with seeing things and it getting worse. I understand what you mean by most of this stuff... I hope things get better hun, i wish i could say more / knew what to say :D

3. Jake.V

Jake.V Banned Member

Dont let yourself get there. Focus on the good in your life and stay strong. Remeber that you have people in your life that care about you and want to see you do well.

4. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

I hope your feeling better :3 Really!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.