Strugling with after effects

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by suicidal maniac, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Have attempted last year, and since then I have after effects, that will last me for a life time. I keep posting about this but I'm realy hurt, I can't go for a swim without feeling like I'm gona die after. Imagine being in perfect health, going to the gym, running and all, and then after the attempt, brake down. I could cry honestly that's how bad I feel. I post this every time because maybe I can't talk somebody out of trying what I tried.

Things do pass, if they don't acceptance does come, even though there are hard days.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

if you are afraid for a friend then phone crisis for them okay they are not thinking clearly as depression is too deep now phone and get help for your friend while you still can okay
  3. Black Beauty

Black Beauty Well-Known Member

I wish I could give you a hug. What are some of the things that make you happy? Are they within your reach? What are some of the steps you can take to achieve those goals?

That's pretty cool how you go swimming. I haven't been to a pool for years and the last time I did I was puffed by the end of the first lap!
  4. Ryan1

Ryan1 Well-Known Member

I was in your spot about a year ago, too. It's best to keep tryin to live. I know it sounds hard, but just take it hour by hour. If you're hurtin bad, you could always write or play video games. It's fun to take your anger out or sadness.

Orrr... You could talk to me everyday. I'm here for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.