Stuck between a rock and a hard place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WishICould, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

I know how to get on with my life - I have the solution - I know what I need to do.......

And if I was a pregnant woman the council will gladly help me, but I'm not so they wont.

So here I am - Stuck between a rock and a hard place!

I have read in several places that there is no sense of release if I don't feel it once I'm dead - well I dont want release - I just dont want to feel like I do tomorrow.

Stuff it!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  2. WishICould

Well a big X marks the spot where I feel my heart beating - Couldnt push the knife all the way in - Bottleless - For a self confessed Tea Totaller just had first can of beer - Need to find shop to get more- fuck it

<Mod Edit: methods>

3. max911

max911 Well-Known Member

Think hard, anything to live for?

Can't feel like this everyday...

4. WishICould

Yeah - more pain hence why bother?
    Only here to look after everyone else who really need me. Guess social services could do that job for me now.

5. WishICould

Where's my fairy god mother and her magic wand gone to?

6. max911

max911 Well-Known Member

You able to see your child ever? Aren't really giving a backstory.

If you're able to see your child and possibly be able to fight for him back, stay alive and fight.

If you aren't, then look at your situation, what caused such disruption? If need be, find most comfortable way to completely change your surroundings and find your own desire in life. If you're ready to throw life away, why worry about getting rich and having a picket fence and suburban life or whatever, do the one thing you like. Plenty of time to be dead, no assurance of pain relief from final rest.

7. WishICould

I want to talk now - is anyone there to listen? please?

8. WishICould

guess not...
    sods law

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I'm always up for listening. I can usually do sod all to help anyone, but I'll listen.

10. WishICould

lol - hey Z - funny aint it - we all listen but no answers - life dont change. Am in quiet chat room at mo.... thought i'd take on board someone elses if i could.... please, feel free to join me - you'd be most most most welcome

11. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I can't get into chat. Something to do with Java. Maybe if I was on XP it would be easy, but I'm still on Windows 98. I'm old fashioned like that, :smile: But what you say about having no answers, I've seen people's live end in tragedy, they had no answers, and I've seen people turn their lives around, and they had no answers either... Life's odd. After 40 years, that's the only conclusion I've come to.

12. WishICould

Guess I know what you are trying to say... It just seems as though my solutions always get blocked like a brick wall built in my way. But I went to the doctors today on the advice of a friend who happened to pop round who for a change actually noticed I wasnt right in the head. The docs referred me to a councillor at a clinic - they then referred me on to a Pyschiatrist at a mental health unit..... guess I'm still here so it cant be all that bad hey?>

Same ole shite though - tonight I thought I'd talk to my wife (god I love her so) - she just told me I'm fucked in the head ..... still she was pissed as always (alcoholic hence my problems) - Perhaps she'll handle it different tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.