Stuck between wanting and not wanting to cut.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Anonymous00, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

I dont know what to do. I cant be at ease. I feel a strong urge to cut but I dont want to and I try my hardest to fight it but it just wont go away.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you get rid of your tool ok get out of the space you are in go for a walk talk to someone hun Please do something kind for you do not harm you ok

3. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I have the urge the past 15 days. It's a daily struggle but it's a struggle you can win. I've been sitting in chat till I fall asleep, really distracts me from it. Hide your tool too. You know where it is but it's out of sight. Hope you don't harm yourself. Hugs*

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I sort of feel the same...haven't cut for a while, but the desire is always there. I just keep finding ways to keep my mind busy, no matter what it is. I hope you can find a safe distraction to take your mind away from the urge to cut.

5. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your replies. I'll be honest, I wasn't able to fight it and now I have another wound to hide. It felt good but at the same time it felt terrible. I just wish I could get out of this never ending cycle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.