Stuck in a hard place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PandorasToybox, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Kinda want to take more pills, but I know I shouldn't but everything just isn't how it should be. Everything is a mess and I can't fix it.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong?

Taking more pills won't fix anything, so I really hope you don't do it!

3. PandorasToybox

The depression isnt letting up, I can't do enough w/ my life...like I can't excel & become successful enough to keep my parents (all 4 sets of them) happy & I'm not happy w/ my life & I can't change it & I want the past to change but I can't. There's always something wrong, always & if I take the pills & I take enough of them I can destroy my liver, end up dying & eventually croak, & then there'll be no more problems.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know someone who destroyed their liver and died a slow, painful, horrible death.

What's holding you back from making changes in your life? You don't have to keep everyone else happy, because I found out that's nearly impossible. You just have to try and do things that make you happy.

5. PandorasToybox

Because I can't make myself happy & make everyone else happy.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then don't make everyone else happy that is their own job to do. All your job is to do is to keep you healthy you happy. Live your life the way you want to You are an adult and if others are pressuring you tell them back off you need to think you need to get help for you right now. If you are not stable then call crisis line and they will help YOU call emergency dept and they will HELP YOU stop the downward cycle now while you can . Go get help okay

7. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

well oding on pills won't make anyone happy and suffering severe illnesses from oding will cause you and everyone in your life nothing but pain.Its a lose-lose situation...hope you went to the hospital...and get better soon.
    Take care

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree you don't want to die from liver and kidney failure it is a very painfull way to die..You need to focus on yourself and to hell with everyone else if they don't like it..Get yourself a good therapist and listen to his/her advice.. They won't steer you wrong..Suicide is not the answer..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.