Stuck In a Nightmare

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aerial, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

I don't have the guts to go through with a suicide. Every time I think about going through with ending my life, I know I won't actually do it, but I'm also suffering tremendously. I carry my sick brain wherever I go. There's no escaping the madness inside. That's the agonizing suffering I constantly feel.

I don't want to wind up brain damaged, paralyzed, severely physically disabled or very sick from a failed suicide attempt. I hate the pain of living, but I can't escape. Know what I mean? I'm stuck essentially. In a very bad way.

My life feels like it's going nowhere. Nothing's changing. Nothing's moving along. It's been bad luck after bad luck and I'm sick of it. Sometimes I find myself wishing that I just won't wake up from a sleep. Painless and easy. That'll never happen. It's not logical.

I don't know what to do. All of this feels like a nightmare because nothing's going right in my life in any area. People constantly screw me over and they turn out to be nothing but shams, liars, and users.

I've been out of a job for a long time and I'm struggling financially. I don't know what I can do to get ahead in this economy. Money is all I think about. How to get it and that I don't have much of it left. I feel like a failure who can't get her head not only above water, but can't come anywhere near halfway to the surface.

I'm always falling for the wrong guy. He turns out to be nothing like what I thought. Just another lying parasite.
  2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

i know how you feel hun. totally. been like this for 30 years. i have the same problem with women. we know suicide is not the answer we want but feel it is all we are left with. is there anyone you can talk to? a close friend?

I know it's a nightmare but eventually we have to wake up. you WILL get through this. i WILL get through this. support sites like this will help. kep your chin up hun.
  3. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

At the moment, I don't have anyone close to talk to. The few people I thought I could talk to act weird when I mention my problems. They get all awkward, don't know how to respond and they don't say anything. It makes me feel worse.
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry this has been your experience. I went thru the same thing.