Stuck In My Life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wallflower, Feb 13, 2008.

1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Things are going well. But being lonely and harassed isn't fun. I haven't had any friends in years YEARS. All through highschool no one would talk to me although I was trying so hard to talk to people. I wasn't shy then but after awhile i closed up. I couldn't takl to anyone. Then i went to college and couldn't stand it. Everywhere i was people were looking at me, judging me, the least popular girl in the school. Plus i started on ritalin and it started making me really anxious and speedy.. I staarted thinking I could read people's mind. I could focus on one hand but i had to focus and deal with being a nervous wrreck. So I had to quit. Once I quit the ritalin I couldn't concentrate in class. So I had to quit college.

Now i'm looking for alternatives but I dont have any Idea of what to do. If anyone on here has any ideas of how i can become independent and get my life together, somehow get out in the world then I would really appreciate some helpful advice. I'm alittle lost.
  2. Kabato

Kabato New Member

You can became a CNA (certified Nursing Assistant) that's is a work you do that you take care of older adults and they pay alot. the job is good if you have a car which I don't. Which explains why i am not working right now