1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck In My Life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wallflower, Feb 13, 2008.

1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Things are going well. But being lonely and harassed isn't fun. I haven't had any friends in years YEARS. All through highschool no one would talk to me although I was trying so hard to talk to people. I wasn't shy then but after awhile i closed up. I couldn't takl to anyone. Then i went to college and couldn't stand it. Everywhere i was people were looking at me, judging me, the least popular girl in the school. Plus i started on ritalin and it started making me really anxious and speedy.. I staarted thinking I could read people's mind. I could focus on one hand but i had to focus and deal with being a nervous wrreck. So I had to quit. Once I quit the ritalin I couldn't concentrate in class. So I had to quit college.

Now i'm looking for alternatives but I dont have any Idea of what to do. If anyone on here has any ideas of how i can become independent and get my life together, somehow get out in the world then I would really appreciate some helpful advice. I'm alittle lost.

2. Kabato

Kabato New Member

You can became a CNA (certified Nursing Assistant) that's is a work you do that you take care of older adults and they pay alot. the job is good if you have a car which I don't. Which explains why i am not working right now