Stuck in the middle i cant cope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Chelseyella, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chelseyella

Chelseyella New Member

So i was sexually abused as a kid throughout my childhOod.
    I suffered in silence for 12years and have finally told my parents and the police.
    The offender was my step dad. Hes now left pending investigation and now my mums on her own with his kids. My sister and i
    Live with our dad. I feel so alone and always have done.
    I feel noone cares. I go to bed numb. Normally hoping that i just wont wake up.

Ive slept around done drugs drank, but i am not addicted to drugs just every now and then to ease the pain in my chest.
    Ive pushed my friends away. Ive put on weight through comfort eating. My sister experienced the childhood stuff but she doesnt talk to my mum she ignores me.
    I spend my time working (caring for others in a pharmacy) and looking after my mum and little siblings.

I cant cope i feel my world has come crashing down.
    I feel suicidal all the time. I cry non stop. I spend my money quick and easily.

I want a way out and its eating me up inside.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun im sorry this happened to you I do hope hun you are getting some therapy that deals with trauma and abuse Find a therapist the specializes in that area ok to help you move past it all to help you heal I am glad you are talking here hun keep doing so ok it helps

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that this has happened to you.

You did the right thing by telling your parents and the police. He had no right to abuse you, hopefully the best justice will be done.

You've been remarkably strong so far in surviving. It can be hard to get out of the suffering that the abuse has caused, but you can start to get better from this.

Please keep posting here, and maybe also on the abuse forum.

I hope that things can get better soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.