Stuck

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by nevermind1, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nevermind1

nevermind1 Guest

I don't know. And I don't know how the hell I expect this to help...but here goes. I just feel like I'm right back where i started..I thought I'd found something to live for, but I can't even remember what the hell it was anymore. The thing is I know I can, I know I have the strength to do it, and I know my situation isn't the worst it could be, not by far. But I also know I just do not deserve life. And i don't deserve death. I feel like i should do somethng about it, I know its not up to me, it just feels like it is. I'm truly a terrible person, I'm sorry but that's the truth and I'm even too much of a coward to let you know who I am. My dad was abusive. i know that that has gone into me, I feel sure that I'm a bad person and I can not allow mysef to bring children into the world. Even though that is the thing that matters and always has mattered absolutley the most in my life. The only thing I wanted. It hurts to think about, but that's completely selfish. I can't become that. I already triggered my father off, I caused all that hurt and I can't do it again. I'm sorry. I'm just so scared. I can't live with this, this pain that I can't have that. I can't live with nothing in my future being even vaguely certain. Nothing's there. Its just loneliness stretching out in front of me. And when I look back there's nothing there either, its all just fallen apart behind me when I wasn't looking, feels like there's nothing to go back to. I guess that's it, rant over. I don't deserve help, I don't deserve to die, I don't deserve to live, just wish so badly that i never ever existed. Which is impossible, so I only have one other solution I can think of, I guess soon it should be time.

2. I suggest eating a fresh, ripe, and delicious apple of a variety which interests you.

3. smk

smk Well-Known Member

you sound worried, the best way i've found to deal with agitations is to deal with them or ignore them for as long as i can until they go away, because sometimes that is what happens, but less often than not.

looks there really isn't there to much of existence, for to many years have grave men of great thought dedicated to the truth of things, and that's the thing, they became known as grave men...

so what am trying to say is that if you really want a son you should dedicate yourself really hard to that, because you have nothing better to do i suppose. and although time seems eternal sometimes, time is the only commodity the human mind struggles to find. compare the lives of olden men to ours. they knew they had only 30 years to get on with things, but now we have to up 80, on average. man that's a lot of extra time. so i think it's possible, i don't know that's just my logic.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.