Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tobes, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I hate this. I'm stuck in a bad situation and I wanna get out. I have no job, no friends and all I think about is dying. I've felt like this for weeks now, it won't go away and I'm getting sick and tired of it. I don't have anything to live for and it feels like I am just prolonging the inevitable. My dad's going away on vacation for 3 weeks, I don't know if i can hang on until he gets back, and I don't want to ruin his vacation by killing myself, not to mention how much it would fuck him up if I died. Is there any way out of this? It's almost as if I have a terminal illness and only have a few weeks to live, and I'm trying to find a cure. All I want is to stop feeling this way, but it won't go away. I can't stand this life of regret and unhappiness. I want out.
  2. Bluerose99

Bluerose99 Member

Keep holding on.

Things can only get better.

Message me if you want to talk, please don't give up.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Try volunteering some where.. It will help your self esteem and will help to keep your employment staus current.. When you do find a job you can use them as a reference..
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Tobes,

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you've posted, you've made a step towards getting better, talking about your problems really does help.
    I am in a similar situation to you. At present, I have no job, no friends and no social life at all.
    There are ways out other than suicide. Have you considered seeing a counsellor or seeing a doctor? That extra bit of support maybe all you need to find the strength to keep going.
    I wish you the best of luck Tobes, please keep us updated on how you're doing :) :hug:
  5. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

you need to get professional help asap.I recognize from what you wrote the way you feel..and I can relate.You don't have to keep feeling this bad.The obvious question is have you seen a psychologist yet?You need someone to talk to and being as depressed as you are,anti-depressants could help ease the severity.The only way out of this is to go through can't avoid it and you certainly CAN and WILL feel better...I hope you stick close here at SF over the next weeks if you need don't have to go it alone.
  6. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for your messages. I'm feeling better at the moment because I got to spend some time with my neighbour and she always make me feel good. I see a psychologist and next time I do I'll tell her how I've been feeling. Thanks again to everyone, I'm glad I found this forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.