Stuck

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by In Limbo, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I don't know what to do. I have so much to live for, and want to live for but I can't get through things at the moment. I still have a depression, and I think like many depressives will keep it with me always in some form and some level. I've managed to live away from home in a shared house for over a year and my relationship with my family is a million times better than it was.

Thing is that twice recently the downers have happened. And I don't have the suicide escape clause. I realise through therapy and talking and thinking and all the stuff I've done over the past 3 years to bring myself back to normality, that suicide is not a way to go.

But I still think about it - and I know I can't do it - so I have no release, the feelings just sit there for days and then fade.

Help, I fear it's only a matter of time before I give up again.
    Chris.

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome
    Are you still seeing a therapist for the depression?

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

No, and I'm unsure going back would make much difference - all the ground was covered, I just have these troughs - and until something good comes along I've no 'out' button.

4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Please anybody advise, I don't know what to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.