• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

student bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family has always teased and embarrassed me a lot. My relationships have been abusive. This is an uncommon thing to admit, but some of my students bully me. They say horribly abusive things that I could never say to them and they do not stopped when asked. If I get at all upset, raise my voice in frustration or try to assign a normal consequence they lash out at me.

herenow

This happened to me the whole time I was a student. Try going to a guidance counselor and complaining...just find some kind of authority to complain too, they might be able to help. Wish I did that as a kid.

sunshinesblack

r u a teacher by any chance?
cause its a sad fact of being a teacher especially in disadvantaged neighborhoods or any place with social tensions, its ur job to be polite and not hit them....its not theirs and the more unsure what theirs is, the more prone to misbehaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00