Student commits suicide after being videotaped having sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyGirl

uh...

If I knew about a sextape out there featuring me; I would more than likely kill myself. Doesn't matter that I'm straight, it's just not something I would be okay with. There was never any permission given to be filmed OR to have ti 'leaked' onto the internet for millions of people to see at their leisure.
That is more than enough humiliation for me in one lifetime... even though I would never feel guilty or like I'd done something 'wrong' - I don't think it had anything to do with that.

To be shy and seen in that way - doing something like that, that you thought was completely private; is way too embarrassing to deal with for the rest of the school year - or the rest of your life.

Mordeci

Banned Member
Just a factual update, the victim posted a question online asking for help and was pretty calm about the situation until the person videotaping him said on his twitter account he planned to do it two days later. Also and more intrestingly to me at least, a student a the school said his parents and brothers knew that he was gay so he was apperntly openly gay, I would of bet money that the reason he commited suicide was because he was "outed".

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/suicide_kid_cam_pain_g38FCH5405tPVhbWNmoPGN

Mordeci

Banned Member
I also read something that since the prosecutor can’t get any manslaughter charges against the two; he may charge them under the hate crime statute, which would add an extra 15 to 20 years plus the original 5 to their possible sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00