Stuff to make scars fade faster? (poss trig)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by 2-D, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

The thing i want more then anything is to cut, wait till my folks are asleep and just cut and cut and do that some more, but i cant as i dont want my parents seeing the evidence (or anyone else for that matter) so what stuff (creams etc, i dont want to go buying make up - too self consious for that) to make the scars fade faster, or even cause me added pain to try and get myself out of this slump, i have to put on an act before people, but its thin ice :(

sorry for wasting how ever long it took you to read this, i just needed to air my feelings
  2. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I'll be honest - I'm reluctant to share this with you because I feel that if you can hide your cuts it'll give you license to do it, which is obviously not good (from my point of view). However, you'll find some way to hide it, so it might as well be from me.

Anyway, straight after you've cut, cover the cuts with Sudocream. It stings like hell, but it makes them heal incredibly quickly and reduces the scarring. As soon as the cuts have healed, start using Bio Oil. It's expensive, but very effective.

Hope this helps.

3. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

ta, and yeah; its partly the reason i want to know - the urges are getting closer together and stronger, with my bday around the corner; i need something to help alieviate the tension in a way thats not too much out of character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.