Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sad Rabbit, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

I thought for a fleeting moment, life was - just for once - going to get better. I could actually smell "hope" in the air and for once and the first time, things were set to improve.

Of course, this is me I'm talking about and yet again, life has sought fit to crap in my face once again and everything I have hoped for has just evaporated, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

So I have been sitting here licking my emotional wounds and waiting to see what else life is about to fart in my face with - and it seems I didn't have to wait long. Now I have a really bad situation brewing at home which could really push me that little bit too far - which is exactly what I don't need right now.

I feel like there is a massive weight bearing down on me which is always getting heavier - and there is nothing I can do to stop it.
  2. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hang in there hun. What's the situation?? Talk to us, we will listen and try to help you ok? PM if you need to hun :hug: Hold on.

*~Take Care and Keep Strong~*
  3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: i'm sorry things seem to be getting worse, but maybe it's just getting worse before it gets better..? you still have hope though, even at the worst of times, hope is the best thing you could have! please keep strong hun :heart: here if you need anything
    triggs xx
  4. Sad Rabbit

Thanks for the replies.

I have no idea what to do next. I have tried to look objectivley at every aspect of my life, such as work, marriage, money, social and everything else. I have to say every single part of my life is - in some way - hopelessly messed up. But its a complex situation were other people have done the messing and I'm left to pick up the pieces, or at least carry on with life with what pieces are left.

My next immidiate thought is on Monday when my wife is going to drag me to the doctors. Not looking forward to that!
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: You'll get through this!

Your wife is doing the right thing,just tell the doctor EXACTLY how you feel and it will go smoothly :)

Good luck xx
  6. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

It's good you have a wife that cares about you. Hang in there.
  7. Sad Rabbit

One of my problems is she doesn't. I'm trappeed in a loveless marriage (long story here). The only reason I'm going is because I have a few physical problems which need attention.
  8. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

have you considered couples therapy?She must care or she wouldn't drag you to the hospital.Maybe she would be willing to join you in therapy?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.