Stumbled across this forum, seem like a nice place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, im Mackan. Im depressed and often think of ending my life, not sure if this is the place to give my whole life story but in short i wasn't loved by my parents as a child or now, was bullied at school, got overweight because of it and now im 25 y/o without ever had a proper job or girlfriend and soon i'll be without a place to live. Things doesn't look so very bright.
Anyway as the title says i stumbled across this forum and it looked like a friendly place at the first glance wich is something i deeply need right now :(

jimk

Staff Alumni
hi Mackan.. a warm welcome to you.. your post here was just right sir.. some info and feelings is good.. thanks.. take a look around.. lots of forums and posts and chatrooms usually occupied.. got any questions please just let us know.. hope you find an ok place to live in.. take care, Jim

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hello Mackan and welcome to SF. You are right, this is a nice place to be. I felt at home right away and people are friendly and helpful. Sorry to hear you've had a tough life, but hopefully we will be able to help you feel better. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00