Stumbled upon...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SweetApples, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetApples

SweetApples Member

Hi im 26 and just stumbled on this site by typing in random google things and it brought me here. I live in canada, my bf killed himself a few weeks back. Its really hard to even bring myself to talk about him because i dont even know where to start or if anyone even wants to listen. I sure wish he was here to help me get on with life again..
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF SweetApples Im so sorry to hear that your bf commited suicide :( Please feel free to let us know about your pain, it must be very difficult for you.
    We are here to listen :hug:
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Welcome here hun...sorry you had to find us :(

I cannot even imagine what it must be like to have your partner commit suicide and then to have to try to go on without their support...all I can say is that you have OUR support, and I really hope that it will be enough to get you through. :hug:
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey sweet hun i remember you came in to chat for a little bit i'm glad that you came to this site even if you didn't intented too. But hun welcome to sf and if u ever need to tlk to anyone i'm always here for ya :hug:
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF hon. I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend..If you ever want to talk, my PM box is open. :hug:
  6. Hey :hug:

I am so very very sorry for what has happened. Just know that we really are here for you should you need us - whatever happens you will always have a friendly ear and a shoulder to lean on here :hug:

7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. sounds like how i found it. sorry to hear about your friend. this is a godd place to just let it out. i do. post til your heart is content.
  8. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Hi SA. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug: As everyone else says, there are many caring people here. You might want to check out the "Loved and Lost" section. I've seen some really beautiful things written there.
  9. petulant

petulant Member

I'm so sorry. My husband died recently and I understand missing someone in that way. Sometimes I still forget and expect to see his car in the driveway, things like that. But I do feel like he is watching over me. Sometimes things happen that I can only explain as him helping me out.
    Im sure your boyfried is watching over you too.
    I will listen anytime...Im new here and havent been able to get into the chat yet...Im not even sure if there is PMing on this site.. anyway, ((((SweetAppples))) Im sorry your going through is so painful. You must still be in shock....Sounds impossible, but things do get have more good days and time goes along.
  10. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

hi sweet
    i lost my partner to and have a son by him
    if i can help im here
    sending u love and hugs
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum sweetapples. I am sorry you had the need to find us, but glad you did. We do want to listen to how you feel and what you have to say. When you are comfortable writing about it we will be here to offer support in whatever ways we can. My PM box is open should you choose to use it. Please take care. We do understand. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.