Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by belletone, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belletone

belletone Active Member

Feeling suicidal, but scared to ask for help from my friends. I don't want to weigh anyone down, but I keep feeling like someone else should keep all of my pills and my shaving razor, and I keep wanting to tell someone, or everyone I know how I keep feeling when I'm alone.

I'm paranoid that in the end its because I'm lonely and that I want attention, and that makes me hate myself even more for being so pathetic and manipulative. I see so many great and supportive people on a regular basis. How could I do this to them. Why do I still feel this way, even with the meds and the therapy and the loving people in my life? What if this feeling keeps coming back until the day I die?
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If someone truly cares, s/he would want to support you...I do not think we can bring anyone 'down'...we all determine how we are going to feel and react...also, I hope you connect with some of the wonderful ppl here and feel the support that is available...big hugs, J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i know its hard but i hope you can reach out and talk to someone anyone that will help you to cope especially when you are alone. can you call your doctor or even a crisis line just to talk to hear a real voice a kind voice that will help you u nderstand. They are just thoughts okay tell them to go away becuase you are not going to listen to them anymore. Keep coming here okay write the thougths down get them out of your head so they stop bothering you.
    You are not alone now people here care we are listening so keep posting okay and know these thoughts that come will eventually leave with therapy they will go away take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.