stupid ema

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ema, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

well, ema messed up really big time...

thought i was being a friend by offering experiences similar to those others said. turns out, people take it as competing. i only meant to say, 'hey, i know how you feel.'

sorry to all

and, ema's going to be quiet for a while...just can't take all the stuff going on and feeling like a drain on her friends here in sf

:wub: you all, i really do :hug: and, my absolute favorite, :duck:
  2. Kendle

Kendle Well-Known Member

*hugs ema* What, because of the school thing? Don't be sad, that's incredible that you've been able to commit yourself to learning so many things. I'm impressed. And perhaps those that replied after you, weren't replying to you, if you catch the difference.

Don't go quiet...
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi ema you are not a drain at all hun i hope you continue to post okay to reach out hugs to you
  4. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

thanks for the support :hug:

no, actually, it wasn't about the school thing, although, thank you for supporting me there, too, kendle. i really appreciate it

i guess i have a tendency to reply to somebody that i've had or done something similar and it has been taken as my being competitive. not what i've meant at all.

everybody here is so great and lives my :ducks:
  5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

no! no! smart wonderful Ema!!!!!

no matter what you say, someone is bound to take it the wrong way sometimes.

good for you for trying to help, that's really all you can do is try

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  6. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Ema, you should not worry if someone has maybe been a bit 'mean' to a reply. you are only trying to help but given most people here will be down or have been down, maybe its just a case of someone feeling down and snapping at you. This is a silly thing - nothing to worry about.

Don't let it put you off helping others.

Also, you have nothing to apologise for. That said, I always apologise if I bump into someone in the supermarket. Even when I know its not my fault.
  7. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

ema :hug: :wub: you.. I hope I didn't make you feel bad. I do the same when people share I share my stuff trying to say I understand and I think lot of times they think I'm try to compete. I think its the way I try to tell them, but it don't make us stupid. We just are different on how we communicate I think. :hug:

:wub: you tons ema!!

:duck: :wub:
  8. Ema, there are bound to have users who will misunderstood your real intention.. and there are some who are just very difficult to satisfy.. :unsure:

You are not draining on your friends in this forum.. They are meant to help you when you need help.. that's what friends are for.. it's ok to be quiet but please drop by occasionally and post a message updating us about yourself.. Take care and all the best to you.. :hugtackles::hugtackles::mortd:
  9. Well-Known Member

Haters gonna hate. You are very far from stupid. Be proud of yourself and your accomplishments.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.