Stupid For Waiting So Long-Goodbye

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

fuck it
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Whats up man?
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hey what's going on hon? I'm here if you need to talk xox
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just hoping you're OK...?
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Nope I am not alright. But I will be soon. going to do it tonight if I can get up the courage.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't. Drop me a PM if you feel like talking. :hug:
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well I have been a member too long here, not to fight and I do owe all of you an explanation. I have been off my meds for approx a month now. I can no longer buy just one month's supply at a time. My rx provider requires that monthly recurring scripts do directly thru them. And I cant just order that one med. I also have type 2 diabetes and those meds are factored in. I had to pay a huge past due balance, and now I have to pay upfront for them.
    in the meantime, i have 90 percent of my paycheck taken from me before I ever see any money. I wont actually see a penny of my paycheck tomorrow. It is already spent.
    I also am (and I know some of you may think this is stupid) lamenting the loss of my drums. There are so many other issues...I could write an essay.

On the plus side, if you wanna buy ecigs, I now sell em.
  8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

What's happened to all your money, my man? Is it all being garnished...? What about your second job?
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Health insurance, child support and chapter 13 Bk repayment. Oh and this check is short 8 hours on top of it. Well at least I got the bank to stop the ACH that was supposed to come thru tomorrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.