Stupid fucking mother

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jessikah2k8, Mar 26, 2008.

1. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

I am sick.. got a stabbing pain in my stomach.. and a horrible rash all over my face.. been sick last night. Told my mum this when she rang me and asked her to come to the shops.

She shown NO sympathy whatsoever and told me to get ready to go shopping with her. NO I AM FUCKING NOT.

She slammed the phone down when I said I was sick again, phoned up my gran making up tales about how I was rude and came home without dinner and said it was my fault there was no dinner tonight. Yeah, whatever.. you couldn't do the fucking shopping with a baby.. how do the single mums of 3 cope going shopping? She's a fucking baby who sits in the trolley. What's wrong about that? What could possibly be so hard?

So.. my gran came in and slapped me one and called me a "selfish, mean bitch" and how "I didn't care about anyone" and yet they wonder why I took an overdose a few months back and nearly died. Well perhaps if they treated me with a little respect instead of calling me every name under the sun I would do them a favour.

I am so pissed off. I just want to run away and never come back because I'm so fed up of my family.

My friend in America has asked me to move there when I'm going to uni and I'm becoming more used to that idea and never speaking to them again. They've even fucking banned me from seeing my own dad's grave.. make me work, make me feel pure sucky when I don't do the least little thing for them.. when I am SICK.

A few months back, my mum kicked me out to live with my gran and didn't speak to me because I got stuck in Belfast with no way of getting home. I started swigging vodka and getting drunk every night on my own and soon enough I raided the medicine cupboard and was found. She still wasn't sympathetic and called me a stupid bitch and I was only doing this to make it worse for her and how would she feel if that happened after I lost my dad. In no way was I shown any kind of sympathy. In fact, my gran even called me an attention seeker.

Despite I was in hospital, nearly lying dead, she refused to come up and see me, saying I brought it on myself. Her solution as soon as I got home was to lie on my own in my room with no TV, no computer, no phone, no any form of anything and got sent straight to school after that weekend.

I am so fucking fed up of my family. I hate them so much and they are not a family to me.

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Sounds like at least those two people need to be cut out of your life. I think you should consider living someplace else indeed.

3. jessikah2k8

All I know is that once I'm old enough.. I will be moving away and probably not coming back.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sorry things are going really bad for you hun, i hope it gets better for you, try to hang in there until you are old enough to move out, take care hun :hug:

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Hey there,

I've been in that place too; hating my family so much, that I basically cut off all contact with them for about a year. We've only recently started to get back in touch, and I have to say, things are going so much better now.
    I guess it's like that saying "you never miss the water until it's gone". People (your mum and grandma in this case) tend to under-appreciate (is that a word? :unsure: ) people around them (you in this case). But then when all contact is cut off, all parties will start realising how much they care. At least, that's often the case.

So perhaps some time off from each other might do you good, and who knows in time you'll be able to be in touch regularly again, and actually having a good time together. I really hope that'll be the case for you :hug:

6. jessikah2k8

I was told I could do whatever I want as soon as I hit 18. I really want to hang on, but sometimes it makes me so upset when I go to the likes of my friends' houses and they have mum's that are great to them and they can't see it. My boyfriend's house is so laid back. I've been made to feel at home there.

My best friend told me there was always a place for me to go at her house, if things got too much. She's moving down to Ireland soon though, so things will never be the same. She's leaving next year, and I still have 2 years left at home. I tell her everything, and when she's gone.. it just feels I'm so alone.

If I was still allowed in touch with my family from England.. I would demand to be let there.. if my dad never died.. she would never be like this to begin with.. we never would have moved to Northern Ireland.. we would still be a happy little family in England.. but that's not the case. The death of my dad tended to bring on the bitterness between me and my mum, especially when she met my stepdad and had 2 of his children. I always feel I'm in the way of her brand new life. Since my dad died, we have had blazing rows, even at 6 years of age. She would yell at me to pack my suitcase and she was taking me to the airport to go and live with my gran.

There was one incident where I was yelling and yelling that I hated it since dad died and why couldn't I have a normal family? And she threw a suitcase at me, locked my door and told me to pack. She sent me to the airport and broke down, sent me home again and we didn't speak for days. This has happened, once every few days since then and things have never been the same.

I get on well with my stepdad.. he's cool, but I don't see him as my dad. I actually live with my gran in her house.

I just feel so upset and that I don't belong with my family. I just wanna go somewhere else.

7. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

I think as someone else said when you have no contact at all with a person over a period of time you realize how much you miss them and things only they could do.

I can't go into too much detail because I don't know how much my wife is keeping tabs on me, but yeah I understand. I hope you make it out of there and find a happy place to live away from the strife and grief.