stupid girl

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Secret wounds, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

My thoughts are driving me crazy. I need someone to take away these thoughts, my fuckin head hurts i cant stop thinking im tired of thinking so tired of all this shit.
    Noone really cares, not really they dont ,people only care about themseleves about how they can better their own lifes make themselves happier i dont care about myself. I hate this fuckin world its bullshit. People lie cheat hurt each other to get what they want. They laugh at your weakness's. Do people only reply to people's threads because they feel sorry for them, is it to make themselves feel better thinking they have helped someone so they dont have a guilty conscience in case that person kill themselves. I wish this pain would stop i wish the world would stop. Im so lost here. I dont want sympathy i want....i dont know i just want a moment of happiness.
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hey sweetie I am so sorry that you feel this way. No, I do not reply t o threads because I feel sorry for a person. I reply to threads becuase I honestly do care about others. I wish that I could take your pain away. I wish that I could give you your moment of happiness. However, all I can do is offer you my shoulder to cry on should you need it or for you to lean on it. I do not understand why other people find it funny when someone as a weakness. I do not think that it is funny at all what I do think is that it is human to have at least one weakness. I am here if you need me send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care sweetie and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss