Stupid I know

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 11, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I know this is really stupid but it's something I need to get out....

Tomorrow morning I move out of my house for three weeks (in 7 hours infact) when I come back home my house will be owned by my uncle and everything will be different.

I am lying on my Nan's old bed, in my Nan's old room, in my Nan's old house, trying so hard not to fall a sleep because I know this is the last time I will be here.

When I walk out of the door tomorrow morning the house wont be hers anymore. Practically everything of hers will have been thrown away (I have kept some bits.) And it will be a start of a new life.

I don't want her to go though. I still feel close to her in this house. It wont be the same coming back in a couple of weeks and everything being different.

My uncle is getting stroppy at my for not helping him choose things for the house...I can't do it because I don't want things to change.

I know I sound like a big kid here not wanting things to change, but this is my Nan's house,the only reason I'm still living here is that it's my link with her. I don't want to loose that.

:cry:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh Sam that's rotten :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks for the hugs....they are needed right now :)

:hug:

Feels like I'm loosing the last bit of her :(