Stupid idiot!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Aargh, I'm so f*cking dumb! I missed the bus to my sodding counselling :bash: I just sat on my fat arse all day watching tv and forgot the time. Wanker! :bash: :bash: :bash: And now I'm too bloody scared to ring them to say I'm not gonna make it. Stupid f*cking idiot :bash:
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Mal just pick up that phone..what can they do to you? they aint gonna boil you in oil now are they. They will understand you wouldn't be going to them if everything was hunky dory now would you!!!

ps: you're not a wanker
  3. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

just call them, tell them you forget the time and didnt think it was today until you seen the calendar...

I wish you the best of luck hun!!!!
  4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

it's all good. i wouldn't worry about it. i think everyone has done that at some point and time. and btw you're not an idiot, and you're certainly not dumb. just thought i would clear that up. take care
  5. wienerman

wienerman Guest

dont worry about it, the first time i was offered counsiling i got my mum to cansel for me at the last min cos i was too scared, then when i actually got the courage to go (2+ years on) i was late for most of the meetings and hid vital details, i only started to open up on the penultimate session out of 6 that i was allocated :( :( :( i wasted my chance to get help.