stupid kidmetalhead123 introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by metalhead123, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalhead123

metalhead123 Guest

hi im 15 i come from slovakia and im a lazy fool,i like to come home after school,cause im usually after it calling the spirits,or tortur me...,sometimes im looking on window and guess what...can u imagine what i see..?? i see buildings and sky...but the thoughts in my head are crushing the beauty of it...i like to run out from people and hide in darkness and usualy call the spirits,cause everyone is bad in this world,r u asking why did i make my account?i need help but there is just everybody laughing at this question in this world...so...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

3. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Re: stupid kid metalhead123 introduction

welcome to SF hun :hug:

If you ever need to talk more, I'm here ok? And so is everyone else.

See you around sometime,

Take care and keep strong,
    Tigga
    x

4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

You talk about the thoughts in you head ruining the beauty of the world... may I ask what sort of thoughts you are having? Are they sad thoughts, suicidal thoughts? We are here to listen.

5. metalhead123

metalhead123 Guest

thanks and ok^^ *hugs*

6. Re: stupid kid metalhead123 introduction

What are your favorite bands? Your SN describes my music tastes.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi metalhead. Inviting spirits into your home is not a good thing to do. You could end up with an unwanted visitor...

8. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

Hi, im from Slovakia too:)

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :smile:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: :hug:

11. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Hi bud, i'm a total metal head too. Death to false metal!!

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

13. metalhead123

metalhead123 Guest

i have some kind of thoughts in my head that are like stabbing me in heart,i always thought of negatives,like everything is bad, and i am not attractive,but now people who already knows me here(they really hated me there,admins members,everybody,cause when im talking its annoying for others,no one is accepting me , and no one cant understands me , evently cant i ... (now i got banned in chat room)
    i cant think calm anymore my thoughts dont allow me to think calm,so it isnt like personality disorder its more like the way which the person makes,literally said. :wink:metalhead - free to hate,free kicks in my ass are allowed

thanks to all members that welcomed me,im glad,and every metalhead or rocker add me if u want =D i would be glad.

*hugs

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  14. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I am curious if you here voices telling you these things or if it is depression making you think these things.

I don't know what happened in chat however when we are really upset it is sometimes better to post it here of the forum because it can easily upset people in chat. I see chat as mostly a way to escape the intenseness of the forum although there is a room for triggering topics. I am fairly sure that you are not hated here. I don't hate you.

It's hard to explain how we feel sometimes. Feelings can get so bad that we simply can't say how much it hurts. Sometimes it comes out in anger. Intense pain can do that. Please keep posting and allowing yourself to express these feelings. It's not good to hold them in.

15. metalhead123

metalhead123 Guest

No im not hearing voices,cause i wasnt diagnosed with schizophrenia or BSD ,and i dont take drugs ...

All i can say is just ,that i feel like something indescribable is always blocking my thoughts and my way.

Thank you for advices...
    metalhead

16. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey metal, sucks what happened in chat... i miss ya! you make me laugh...
    sent you a PM.

i'm 'bout to pass out (new meds.... first sleep in a week!!!) but i'll pop into SF to see how you are doing tomorrow

do you speak languages other than english? just wondering if on top of everything else there's a language barrier going on with your frustrations in communication. i dunno,

yrs in metal (don't tell my ipod shuffle... it's full of country and western songs!!)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

catherine

17. metalhead123

metalhead123 Guest

awww thank you ^^
    i speak slovak,but i dont think that its barrier,cause i chat annoying even in slovak-language chat.

18. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

metalhead, you crack me up!
    are you "reinstated" in chat or do you have to have "probation" ???
    i won't be online much this weekend, but will be thinking of you,
    is slovak a very hard language to understand? my family background (going a long way back) is welsh. welsh is impossible to learn and understand unless you grew up there. they have words like this place name (and this is ONE WORD)....

"Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch"

Could I make that up?

Catherine

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  19. metalhead123

metalhead123 Guest

Im banned in chat,and i think i will be till an Admin ublocks me.I miss you in chat too,do you have msn messenger or any different instant messenger??? And Slovak language is hard.*hugs tight*:tongue::peace:
    metalhead

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  20. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

Metal for life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.