Stupid Me

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by yous, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yous

yous Well-Known Member

Is it wrong to love a person so much who doesn't even care one bit about you not even a little?

I mean how stupid is that? How so stupid!
  2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

It's not wrong, and it's not stupid, although it can feel that way. Do you want to talk about it?
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Not's just love ...
    we have no control over who we fall for's human nature..If only!!!
  4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Sometimes sadly we cannot help who we fall for, and sometimes the harder we fight it the more we fall. But it is the most natural thing of all, and I have to disagree it is not stupid at all. =)
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Ahhh unrequited love, a horrible thing to go through.

Don't beat yourself up about it. I'd say it would most likely happen to everyone at least once in their life, unfortunately.
  6. Warm Hands

Warm Hands Well-Known Member

I think it kinda sucks both ways...

It's awful when you love someone who doesn't love you back, but then it's also unfortunate when you're the one who doesn't love the one who loves you...
  7. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

Totally but you'll get over them when you find someone who does.
    It is stupid but thats just life.
  8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I think it's worse when you're close, but they don't even think of you and them that way.

9. yous

yous Well-Known Member

I never had anyone love me in terms of a relationship. Not even like as a friend. So it's not like I did the same to someone else. I care about people. I never give up on them. Honestly. I have been in situations where I would work out whatever it was going on with them and it is always they who drop the relationship with me in the end. I can't even begin to understand what it is I did wrong. I try and try with each person I ever met in my life, yet they are so, I don't know what, in their lives that they don't want me.

Like I said, I guess I'm just stupid and I really shouldn't even exist.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.