Stupid mods!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Alexpt2, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

To everyone who's ever been outspoken on these forums about the way this site is run and how much the moderation here sucks, I get it now. I see where you are coming from!

Last night I posted something that should have been clear to anyone with even a minimum level of inteligence that it was a total joke. Basically what it was was a crazy, off the wall personals ad that I thought would get a laugh(it was pretty funny)

My post was promptly deleted, and this is the pm that I got from one of the mods:

Hi Alex, I have deleted your "personal ads" threads as Sf is not a dating site and our members are vulnerable people who need support, this is to protect them and you.
    There are plenty of dating sites on the web should you wish to avail of them.

Now, only a person with the IQ of a fucking peanut would even think for a second that I was trying to solicit dates with what I posted. If you'd like to see what I posted, I'd be happy to pm it to you. If you saw the content of the post, you'd be amazed to at the response I got from the mod.

Only thing I can think of is that basically this particular mod found what I posted to be offensive and therefore deleted it, even though there's plenty of offensive content all over these forums. If thats the case, then just say you got offended and leave it at that. Don't fucking accuse me of trying to use this site like a dating site when thats clearly NOT what I was doing. :mad:

I tell ya, some of the mods here are clearly not the sharpest tools in the shed!!!!!!!! How people like that are intrusted to govern a website is beyond me:blink:
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

The only peanut I see is you :bleh:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Personally I think the moderators (all of them) do a fantastic job of running these forums. It can't be easy with the nature of the forum.
  4. Alexpt2

Like I said, its blatently obvious to any person with a minimum level of inteligence that it was a joke. Wanna see it? you can read it then tell me if it could have been taken as anything besides a joke.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

the mods do a great job, lets not start attacking them again.

close it
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Which forum did you post the joke in?
  7. Alexpt2

They do a great job? thats a bit of a stretch dont you think. Up until last night I thought they did an okay job. Now I think they do a piss poor job!
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

The mods do a great job. They're not superhuman, they'r all dealing with issues that we are too and doing the best they can. With a site this big and so many people to protect they do a damn good job. I don't get this new 'trend' of mod bashing. It does so much negative damage to the site and the people on here, it's not fair. So stop.
  9. Robin

Robin Guest

Well, next time you go days without sleep because you don't know whether they've offed themselves because of a bad joke you made get back to us.

It wasn't funny anyway, put it down to experience and get a better writer :)
  10. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Shame you didn't post my entire pm Alex..
    I am now closing this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.