stupid one but...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by vbuk, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ok so this is gonna sound stupid but right now im overcome with happieness - for one little reason. I went to the rugby.

it was a darby match - the only true derby in Rugby League in the uk. Both Hull teams - one east one west.

Winning this match would secure us a position in the super league - the highest league.

We havent done so good this year and needed to win one match to enable us to stay up - and we did it.

the match was away. at the other side of the city. i went with my dad. the whole atmosphere was amazing. fans everywhere singing. chanting.

when the match started we didnt look too good - but at half time we were winning - by this point i had lost my voice. but i kept shouting and screaming - i went mental.

we won! we hammered them! it was amazing.

we were amazing!

I am so happy! my fav player who is injured came on the pitch at the end and was singing 'im rovers till i die'

Its a party in East Hull tonight.

And i feel happy!

Stupid really - shouldnt let rugby decide my emotions.

Come on you reds

Clare x

2. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Being able to enjoy simple pleasures in life can make all the difference. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.