stupid one but...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by vbuk, Sep 2, 2007.

1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ok so this is gonna sound stupid but right now im overcome with happieness - for one little reason. I went to the rugby.

it was a darby match - the only true derby in Rugby League in the uk. Both Hull teams - one east one west.

Winning this match would secure us a position in the super league - the highest league.

We havent done so good this year and needed to win one match to enable us to stay up - and we did it.

the match was away. at the other side of the city. i went with my dad. the whole atmosphere was amazing. fans everywhere singing. chanting.

when the match started we didnt look too good - but at half time we were winning - by this point i had lost my voice. but i kept shouting and screaming - i went mental.

we won! we hammered them! it was amazing.

we were amazing!

I am so happy! my fav player who is injured came on the pitch at the end and was singing 'im rovers till i die'

Its a party in East Hull tonight.

And i feel happy!

Stupid really - shouldnt let rugby decide my emotions.

Come on you reds

Clare x
  2. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Being able to enjoy simple pleasures in life can make all the difference. :)