stupid question but well

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LILICHIPIE, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

ive been planning to attend h***g in an hotel room, so as not be saved. might sound VERY stupid but i was wondering if my parents would get sued by the hotel management ( if any damages done in the room)?
    i feel very stupid to ask this question but i was wondering.thanks for sharing
  2. Only1?

Only1? Active Member

I know this may seem a bit odd. Can I ask why you are at all bothered about whether your parents suffer financial loss when you are considering depriving them of you, their daughter, something money cannot buy. They will then have to suffer all the after effects for the rest of their lives because of your actions, including the knowledge that this method is particularly painful.

Please surely the problems you have cannot be so impossible to solve that this is the way. If anything hold back for your loved ones and try a different way to help yourself get through.

thank your for your kind words Only1. i just considering the financial aspects of this because I dont want them to get more into trouble ( they dont have financial problems but the thought of it soulds gross to me).
    As ive said religiously in my previous posts, ive been holding for 7 years on for their sake. but you cannot live for someone. apart from chronical severe depression, im bipolar;something that cant be cured. you can ease the pain with some mood stabilizers and SSRis but you have to go through with this. i feel selfish because some ple have to go through permanent injuries and cancer and still keep holding on. im not that person, its just like that and i know thats very selfish or coward. verythings messed up, no matter how hard I ve tried. I know they will suffer a lot; my note wont heal them but they will heal in a way knowing that im in a better place and not so many troubles to put them through. I hope they will understand. they will never accept it, and this puts me in a lot of pain and guilt, but they will try to understand and move on as hard as they can.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2008
  4. Love's Icy Death

Love's Icy Death Well-Known Member

I think it would be seen as a very wrong to sue the family of a girl who comited suicide in one of their rooms, to add extra grief to a family would make the hotel look bad tbh.

So personally I wouldnt worry, but could the hotel be that insensitive....perhaps:huh:
  5. I have a hard time understanding why people think they're going to a better place after they die. I understand suicidal thoughts because I deal with them all the time. However, if I committed suicide, I know that there must be eternal judgment. Either forgiveness of sins or damnation. That I know without a doubt.
  6. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have thought there would be any financial implications. Here in the UK, a hotel could claim on their Public liability insurance for any costs involved, so I would imagine a similar thing where you are.
  7. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

On a practical note...

There are many 'what if's', just supposing.... the hotel management are nice people, like yourself, who then will need counselling and experience nightmares for the rest of their lives because they saw the end result? :blink:
  8. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

Lilichpie, you are my friend, please dont do anything like that..please. with the hardships im going through i need as many friends as i can, i know thats a bit of a selfish statement but please. im sure its not just me thats trying to tell you other wise, you seem like a wonderful person, and i know its hard, i do. ive had clinical depression and social phobia since i can remember, and still do; and was about ready to jump off a building somewhere, until wonderful poeple like you came along and tried to convince me otherwise. because of my wonderful friends here, maybe i can be as strong as you are and hang on, as long as you are here with me. but i cant do it alone, please understand that im telling you this from my heart, that you are my friend, and id like agian very much so to talk to you agian, if you dont mind.
  9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I would answer no :)
    I saw a TV show on it. and they had these 'special' cleaners and people come in and fix things. I'm not quite sure how you'd hang yourself in the'd need on with decent rafters or something, even then is the height v. body weight right?
  10. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

You never know. I'd say don't do it, they definitely won't be sued then. :)
  11. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

What are u thinking? Please dont! think of your parents theyll be heart broken and so will your friends, especially me. Life will turn around if you let it
  12. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

what the hell is a h***g? Don't do anything stupid. Your too intelligent to do that. Your not ready for death, no one is. Your parents love you and the friends you have made. You worry me, I want to change your mind. I want to say the right words, I care. I'm praying lithium turns you round but you have to have real
    eyes to realize! You have to come off meds eventually. I'm praying for you. Hang on and I'll do my best to be here for you if you need me. Thinking of you 24/7:unsure:

Hey folorn,

I do thank you for your concern and kind words. you are a great person and have so much left on this earth to offer. as i told u, ill wait for the lithium see if it improves something, although im not very hopeful. apart from the meds, so many beliefs have been distroyed for 7 years, so i have a lots of issue, behind the bipolar aspect, to work on. im just tired. i know how to end it, i just dont want to put my parents in miscallaneous situations like that when they ll grieve from me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.