Stupid stupid chat

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ferret, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Ferret

Ferret Well-Known Member

I've had enough of the SF chat room. Too many cliques and every time I'm in there I'm constantly ignored. I thought it was a place to go to talk to someone, but now it's just a hangout for attention-craving teenagers and guys looking for dates. I find that if I post and wait a long time for someone to reply, they're a better help than spending five minutes in the chat room. SF chat has gone downhill anyway. Most people I've met here don't even use it anymore, for the reasons stated above. So damn frustrating.

2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

I spoke to you..And im sure people wern't ignoring you...merely preoccupied with something else or rather didnt know what to say...

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I tried chat I really did and it was not for me...I would love having you on the forums so please stick around here!
    You can also PM if you are ever feeling down.

BTW how is that older woman deal going? As an older woman I have to ask, dating for us older women is a nightmare..

Love and hugs Bambi

4. Ferret

Ferret Well-Known Member

No one ever knows what to say. Rather than say something, anything they simply ignore the fact.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I get where you're coming from. It's hard when you don't know what to say though, because you want to avoid possibly saying the wrong thing and making the situation worse. But like I said, I do understand your point.