Stupid,stupid,stupid!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

For setting a date so far in the future. Now I'm going to disappoint myself!!! I just cant hold on. When everything around me is showing me how unnecessary I really am in this world. When the pain of it all is so overwhelming. When I'm sitting here at almost 2am and alone with just my thoughts and feelings. I have no reason not to. It would just be starting off from where I left off a couple of Fridays ago. Already been drinking and the rest is easy from here. And why would anyone want to help me be safe and waste their time just so that I can meet my future date. So confused about so many things but yet so sure of one thing. And right this second that is all I need.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Carla I just missed you..Digger woke me up at 2:00 and had to take him out..Your not alone hun, you have us..We care about you very much...So who won the battle you or the boar...lol...Come on you want to smile!!! I got drunk yesterday and was bored as hell so I am back, and you already know I am here for you..Take care!!

3. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Your not alone hun people care about you here and want you to be safe. Stay with us :hug:

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

carla...i am so sorry you are so low. i just want to give you a big hug....a real one! (((although all my smilie hugs are real ones, in my heart)))

pm me if you want to talk. i'll be on here awhile this morning...and i check when they come thru on email. and i'll be back later. i am having a low time too, so i know how you feel. please stay safe though. . . :console::hug:

5. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

please be sure of this one thing and that you have friends here who care about you deeply and you mean so much to them that they dont want to see anything happen to you

im so sorry that you feel so low but am always here for you :console: x :hug:

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

We don't think you're unnecessary hun.

We all care about you & want to help you.

Take good care of yourself :console:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.