Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaish, May 17, 2011.

1. Kaish

Kaish Well-Known Member

I feel like I could just kill myself, and it's over the smallest thing! I just can't believe how stupid I am. I just make mistake after mistake. I'm too embarrassed to say what happened because it really is the smallest thing ever, and I should be happy. In the long run it's a good thing, but for right now it's just another mistake and more proof of how I really went downhill last week. I really tried hard to make the right decision, but I missed a key point and there was a much better decision. It was a financial mistake and I don't think it's the money that bothers me...it's the fact that I didn't try hard enough. How could I have been so stupid? I just can't believe it!

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Perhaps you did the best you could have at the time? Looking back always shows us things that we "might" have done, "could have" considered...Every decision we make means there are options that we don't follow. We do our best given the situation. Really sounds to me like you're being too hard on yourself. :hug: