stupid!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rukia, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I can't believe that I thought I could be strong enough to win, that "they" would give me back enough control. I was actually looking forward on going on a trip with my mom. Can't remember the last time I felt like that about anything. I was almost happy. :unsure: "They" don't want me to be happy, I know that, but why can't "they" let me have this one good thing? Why do "they" have to remind me that "they" will kill me in 3-4 weeks every time I think of good things? I hate "them" so much! :cry:

2. What would kill you in 3-4 weeks? im confused sorry xx please try and stay safe.. xx

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Are 'they' scared of the future so can only look as far as 3-4 weeks? Maybe if you could try focussing on today, tomorrow, or next week 'they' might feel safer and allow you more of a life?

Why is it that 'they' don't want you to be happy? Has anyone given you any help with 'them' and how to deal with them?

Hang in there Rukia, remember that 'they' are not really in control, and you are in control and can choose. If you want to go on holiday, then go for it, and enjoy yourself. You certainly deserve something decent to happen and to enjoy something.

Do everything you can to fight 'them', they don't deserve to win.

Take care of yourself

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can take back control from them Rukia. I know it is difficult, but have faith in your strength. It is there and waiting for you to tap into it. You can be happy and do the things you wish without their interference. Push them back, as far as you can get them.

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your replies! :smile: I'm feeling a bit stronger now, almost strong enough to call my doctor. :biggrin:

I don't think "they" are scared or anything, but "they" have decided on a way to kill me and "they" want to try it as soon as possible. :unsure: That's what "they" tell me. "They" also says that "they" will never let me be happy because I've made it clear that I'll rather die than let "them" live my life. :sad: I hate "them"! :mad:

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You are strong enough to call your doctor honey. the sooner you do, the sooner you will hopefully feel better and 'they' will leave you in peace.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Rukia baby remember what I said to you that I won't let you fight this journey and battle alone even though you've shown the world you have done it before and will prove it again.As I said to you I will be there every step of the way yep the mighty D has tried to claim me ever so often,but somehow I'm still here and I reassure you that they aren't going to win No Chance.
    Please call your Doc if you haven't and they wont win Girl I tell you that and promise you that!

8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't want to call my doctor before the trip with my mom, but I'll do it if I'm strong enough when I get back. :smile:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Enjoy your trip with your mom Rukia. I hope when you return you do call and talk with your doctor about what they are saying to you. You can be strong and we are all here to help you find that strength. Take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.