Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RainbowChaser, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I need my my meds... I really need them... I need out... But I can't find them :cry:

I need them :cry:
  2. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

stay with us sammie
    you mean so much.

3. RainbowChaser

I can't. After doing so much I've just been told I'm just selfish. I can't take that right now, I'm sorry.
  4. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

you can though
    you are a strong person.
  5. RainbowChaser

I'm not, she's right, I'm just selfish.

I need the meds so badly, I really do :cry:
  6. RainbowChaser

Why can't I find them? :cry: I need them so much...
  7. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

whoever said that to you probably didnt mean it

in some ways suicide can be selfish when so many people love you and dont want you to go.

the act is selfish but you are not.
  8. RainbowChaser

Apparently I'm selfish because I haven't had enough happen to me. All I need to do is go out and get raped once more, and I'll match them.
  9. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

you dont have to match anything

you are hurting but suicide isnt the right thing to do.
  10. RainbowChaser

I'm sorry.

Thank you for trying.

11. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

:hug: hun you can make it through this.
  12. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Sweetie...I know you don't want to talk, because you're not answering your phone. And I don't know what else I can do.
    What that person was not a comparison. I don't know what it was exactly, but it wasn't a comparison. Please don't go out and do something stupid to try and 'even the score'. Please.
    You are one of my best friends and I love you, please don't do this :( I know that people have let you down and left you, but like I said, I'm not going anywhere. And I know that you obviously don't want to talk to me but if you change your mind for whatever reason, I'm here.
    I can only hope that you're gonna think about what I said tonight and what Pete said, giving the meds a chance to work, how things take time to change. You think half the members here hate you, well they don't. What you thought meant that they hated you, was a completely separate thing. Remember the thread that was started for you? Think about some of the nice things that were in that :)
    People here don't want you to hurt yourself. Please, please sleep on it, don't do anything tonight. I know that the waiting is the awful part, but sometimes it really just takes time.
    :hug: :hug: :hug:
  13. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Sammie :cry: Goddamnit... I'm so sorry..... Please be okay x x x
  14. RainbowChaser

I'm okay-ish. I've done some stupid things in the last 24 hours, and I'm sorry :cry:
  15. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

:hug: i am glad that you are kay
  16. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thank you for staying with us sammie. I know things have been rough for you and I am sorry for that. Don't beat yourself up so much over things some people say. They are speaking many times out of hurt and anger and don't realize what effect it has on someone else. Please don't give up. You have many people here that care for you more than you will ever know. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  17. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:hug: I feel bad for not answering your text last night sooner and I only saw it at 3am and I know it was late but I was worried about you and I'm sorry if I woke you up. Hope you're feeling a bit better today. :hug:
  18. RainbowChaser

I'm so sorry for worrying you all. I ended up being sat up all night holding onto the pills (once I'd found them) and even fell asleep holding them. Taking just the one this morning was so hard. And then I starting thinking about some of the stuff that had happened to me, and I hurt myself :sad:

I'm so sorry. I know I promised not to. I've been fighting it for 7 years now. How do I stop it? It's scaring me :cry:
  19. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

There are a list of distractions somewhere, things to do to avoid SI-ing...I'll have a look and see if I can find them. I'm sure there was a post in the SI forum about distractions too...I'm just glad you're ok :hug:
  20. neverdie

neverdie Guest

I am so stupid for falling in love with someone who doesn't want me to love her. I don't know why I try so hard to get her to love me when I know she will never love me. Ever though she once said she did love me, she put it in writing and posted it here, when I asked if she loved me she said no.

Yet I can't stop loving her. There are so many differances that I know it wouldn't work yet I can't stop thinking about her. Every night I sit in front of this computer waiting for her to come on line.

Sometimes it's really late at night, and it's only for a few minutes, but enough to make me happy to know that she still cares enough to drop me a ling. I know she's busy, she has friends, things to do and I don't, so I'm the one that needs a life.

I'm stupid for thinking that she would even consider going out with me. Looks like she has plans to leave the country for good, then maybe I can forget her. I can't impose my feeling towards her anymore. I have to let her go.

She need also to let me go. She has to stop talking to me and getting my hopes up that there might be a slight chance that she might have some feeling for me, but it's all just a lie. She doesn't care, she's just using me to get what ever she can. I have to keep thinking that she doesn't care.

I've dumped her so many times I've lost count, yet she keeps taking me back, why? I don't understand. If she doesn't love me, why does she take me back?

Is it some head game? I'm comfused........or I'm just stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.