stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i feel realy depressed latly cus i went to a party with some friends and i drank abit to much at first i didnt feel eny differnt then when i went in to the house eveything went crazy and this is wat iv been told by my friends i was trying to kill my self i went into the kitchen and got a knife and was about to kill my self when i was stop by a friend then they put me somwere to sleep and i slept for abit and got bc up went back into the kitchen and got the knife again but this time i cut my arm and was stoped and theres more but i dont want to write enymore cus i dont like thinking about it. well a day after i have been told wat i did and now i have properly thought about it i feel so depressed im thinking about killing my self and one of my good friends is upset cus i hate life and want to kill my self i cant take it enymore i might kill my self soon i just am worryed about failing i was thinking about OD but proberly fail then im thinking to go nere a cliff and drink loads then itl be over. i dont realy know wat to do im realy confused i would like to die but then again it will make alot of ppl upset wich is also stoping me its realy confusing for me i was planing on doing it today but i dunno now i feel abit scared :(

T

Tigerstripe

aww you poor thing. I think that there is more than just this party to make someone depressed enough to want to end it. i also don't think ending it will solve anything it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem in my opinion. If you feel scared you can PM me for a chat anytime and i will reply *This goes for ewveryone* or try and focus and look for the positive's in your life and dwell on them for a while. but i hope you will try and ride out the strom insted of riding the Bus.

Take Care and stay safe

Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00