Stupid

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Freya, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

and pathetic
    and weak
    and useless
    and worthless
    and selfish
    and cowardly
    and revolting
    and defective.

But mostly stupid.

2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I know I am, and I'm sorry. I'm trying to change though.

I assume you're talking about me, because none of those things apply to you.

3. Freya

From what I have seen you are none of those things :hug:
    I however am all of them and then some. It is what it is.

4. TheLoneWolf

No, you are wrong. Your messages to me have been intelligently composed, you were brave enough to contact me out of the blue, you've been nothing but kind and friendly to me, and I would gladly talk to you any time you want to talk because you are, in my opinion, a very likeable person. It isn't what you think it is. Your negative self image clouds your judgment in the same way that a 95 pound anorexic thinks that she's fat.

5. Freya

Hmmmm.
    You are a very nice person. Ty for replying to me :hug: I am in slightly better shape today. Yesterday was bad.

6. TheLoneWolf

You are welcome :hug:

I know what it's like to feel that way, you've just got to remind yourself that it's all in your head. Sometimes it's healthy and cathartic to wallow in self pity and enjoy a good cry now and then, just don't let those negative thoughts take full control over your life, because they can be debilitating and self hatred becomes something of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

7. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

if you are anything it is intelligent. I always find it a breath of fresh air talking with you, you are kind and a thoughtful person. I wish there were more people like you

8. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

I think it is the darkness in your mind telling your soul those things, I think, though do not know you, you are most probably none of those things.