Stupidity and a question

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

The last few days have had me return to si. I've an apt with psych tomorrow, first time, to review my meds on my Ts request. This is hard for me to deal with, but that's a long story. Anyhow, last night in addition to my normal place I cut around my ring finger.

Now I can't very well walk into psych office with band aids on my finger... I've tried a big and ugly ring but it rubs and prolly not a good idea. But that's what ill prolly do.

Any other suggestions? And yes, I know it was stupid. What is bothering me this afternoon is the fact that I want to do it again, wtf is up with that?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

they sell clear bandages that have antibiotic right in the bandage hun you need to cover it so it does not get infected and a ring does carry alot of bacteria on it so make sure you cover it ok. No more harming you hun it is not worth it hugs

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The dire pain of missing someone makes cutting your ring finger understandable, but so very sad...there is also liquid bandage which seals the wound...and please do not harm yourself anymore because you are harming someone I care a lot about

4. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Mo... no words... :arms: please keep safe :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.