stupidity

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

:poo: i guess the title says it all. i am not sure that i want to go into details about what has been going on for the past 7 years. i guess you could say that i have become apart of the stigma that is known as mental illness. most people assume that people with schizophrenia or szaffective disorder that the person will hurt someone eventually. that is just not true.

this second part is really difficult to explain. there are folks who have harassed me over some supposed siblings that i dont know. these people claim they are not related to me but they managed to convince strangers to fuck with me somehow.now days its just people yelling at me out of cars. that sometimes gets to me. i think the neighbors were yelling at my house just now so i turned up music. last yr i had about 3 folks come up in my yard and yell my first name and curse at me from a distance. that was at night so i never got a license plate.

my father claims he does not have any kids. these folks who have caused strangers to fuck with me used to come into my workplace off and on for 2 yrs total. my mistake was asking a question or two and hanging where i was not supposed to but at the time i did not realize the intentions of these folks. i wanted to know what was going on. so my fucking mistake.one is a pedestal hopper. don't ask. i have hatred and rage toward their mom and they themselves as well as my father.

so to boot i have to deal with people yelling at me, this whole non existent relation to unknown folks, and my mental illness. any suggestions?

2. Rambo

Rambo Member

Dunno... eat fish ?

Actually I know someone with schizophrenia and he seems like a normal guy, and he gets TONS of girls too (that lucky bastard).

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i am female by the way, hence the name and the avatar. yeah,no. no fish , hehe. took a trazodone. i have a boyfriend so i'm not worried about TONS of guys coming after me except to harm me in some way. of course the whole fucking world is out to get me. ha ha:sleepy:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry people are mistreating you this way. If you can get help perhaps form your therapist or doctor in dealing with them. Try to get licence plate of if you know them i would report it to police. Let them know because of your illness they are harassing you and see if authorities can do anything to stop their verbal abuse. Either than that ignore them as they are the ones with the mental illness not you it is called as you say it stupidity ignorance childish and if you ignore them don't give them any feed back theywill get bored and leave. Know you have support here and can talk here anytime take care okay.

5. versin

versin Member

You are right. Not all schizophrenic patients are violent. It really depends on the person. Schizophrenia is one of the most misunderstood disease in the world.

6. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Are you taking the medication for Schizophrenia, Kinna? (I don't mean that in any disrespectful way whatsoever)

7. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i am only currently taking trazodone as all the atypical antipsychs have not worked for me and the doctors i have seen will not try any of the older drugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.