Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BillyPilgrim, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim Member

I used to have a great life. Getting married. Did a foolish thing and took money from my employer.

Compounded that by making an almighty error in some accounts

Everything has fallen apart. I can understand that I did wrong , and must face consequences, but I cant stand the lonliness

How long does it last, can things get better.

Friends have been support, but they cant be here when I am lying in bed looking out of the window in the middle of the day

Have been referred to Crisis Action people, and my doctor knows I am suicidal

Hello everyone. I hope to get the support I need here
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome!! :)

I don't know when this happened, but I do feel things can get better.

I hope you find the support you need here!
  3. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim Member

I hope so WildCherry. I seem to have a self destruct mode.
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

People make mistakes. You pay the price and learn from them. You pick up the pieces and you regroup, put your act back together, and take it back out on the road again. You can overcome this with effort and with time. Hang in there.
  5. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim Member

It doesnt feel like that. I have rung the samaritans but they cant help
  6. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim Member

You are right pickwithaustin, I have to pick my self up and knuckle under. Wont do me good to mope, will have to take the brickbats
  7. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

It often seems undo-able, but nothing is impossible to turn around or fix. It might take a while, it might be an uphill climb, but you can do it. If I can have confidence in you from not even knowing who you are, then you can find the confidence too. It sounds as if you already are. Keep it up - it will work out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.